Graphly has three unique permission levels (user roles) that Grant or Restrict access to certain features and functionality. The list below begins with the least amount of access (Viewer). Each subsequent permission level can do everything the previous level can, plus the additional functions that are listed.
- Public Dashboard – Can view reports
- Viewers – Can view reports on private dashboards they have been invited to and click data points on the reports.
- Users – Can add users, add boards, edit reports criteria, resize reports and move them around on the dashboard.
- Admins – Can change billing information, and have access to the Graphly Web Tracker.
- How to Add Users to Your Graphly Account
- A Quick Tour of your Graphly Account
- How to Set Graphly as my homepage in Infusionsoft
Create Your Free Graphly Dashboard
You don’t need to struggle to find the data you need from your Infusionsoft or Keap application. Create a free visual dashboard using the Graphly Lite plan. Using Graphly Lite, you get 1 user, 2 dashboards, and access to our 10 most widely used report templates. These templates include:
- Tags Applied
- Tags Applied Goal
- Gross Revenue
- Appt | Note | Task Summary
- Email List Health
- Campaign Email Stats
- Text Widget Area
If you don’t already have a Graphly account, click here to get a Graphly Lite account so you can start making more informed decisions and grow your business.