Purpose of Stealth Links
Stealth Links allow advertisers and marketers to remove UTM parameters on page load so that their customers and competitors can’t see the parameters in the query string.
This feature is usually utilized by more advanced users. To enable stealth links, simply add a single line of code to the existing script.
Where To Include It:
- Only UTM variables will be removed. All other URL parameters will remain in tact. If you send traffic to https://graphly.io?utm_source=HelpScout&contactId=3, the URL would immediately adjust to https://graphly.io?contactId=3
- If you’ve pasted the Graphly Web Tracker script into a site wide header or footer, the UTM parameters will be removed across the entire site. You can choose to have only certain pages utilize stealth links by only having the additional line of code included on those pages.
- Is the Graphly Web Tracker on My Page?
- How to Set Up and Configure Graphly’s Web Tracker
- How to set up Infusionsoft URL’s for Graphly’s Web Tracker
Create Your Free Graphly Dashboard
You don’t need to struggle to find the data you need from your Infusionsoft or Keap application. Create a free visual dashboard using the Graphly Lite plan. Using Graphly Lite, you get 1 user, 2 dashboards, and access to our 10 most widely used report templates. These templates include:
- Tags Applied
- Tags Applied Goal
- Gross Revenue
- Appt | Note | Task Summary
- Email List Health
- Campaign Email Stats
- Text Widget Area
If you don’t already have a Graphly account, click here to get a Graphly Lite account so you can start making more informed decisions and grow your business.