Effective on: May 22, 2018
Graphly is committed to providing best-in-class sales and marketing automation software for small businesses. In support of this commitment, Graphly has developed information security risk management policies to reasonably ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Your Data that You upload to the software applications developed by Graphly. This Data Security Statement (the “Statement”) describes some of the security controls that Graphly has implemented pursuant to those policies. This Statement applies to the software applications created by Graphly but not necessarily to the other related services provided by Graphly or to our publicly accessible websites.
Capitalized terms used in this Statement but not defined herein shall have the meaning given to them in their respective End User License Agreements.
The infrastructure that Graphly uses to host Your Data is provided by carefully selected third party service providers.
Vendor Risk Management
In cases where Graphly engages third-party infrastructure service providers (the “Data Center Providers”), those third parties are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of Your Data to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
Availability and Disaster Resistance
The Data Center Providers’ data center facilities are designed, built, and maintained to withstand reasonably foreseeable adverse weather and other natural conditions.
Processing capacity is monitored on a daily basis. The Data Center Providers have installed and maintain at least the following environmental protections:
- Cooling systems
- Battery-powered backup electrical supply and/or backup electrical generators
- Redundant communications lines
- Smoke/fire detectors
- Automatic fire suppression systems
The status of environmental protections is continuously monitored by the Data Center Providers. Environmental protections are tested and maintained regularly by the Data Center Providers.
Graphly’ Data Security Controls
Technical Security Controls
Graphly maintains at least the following technical security controls and policies:
- Graphly-authored software applications and IT systems are regularly scanned/monitored for vulnerabilities.
- Known exploitable vulnerabilities in Graphly-authored software applications and IT systems are patched expeditiously.
- External points of connectivity in the Graphly application architecture are protected by firewall(s).
- Network and database activity is logged and actively monitored for potential security events including intrusion.
- Graphly user passwords are stored in a one-way hash.
Administrative Security Controls
Graphly maintains at least the following administrative security controls and policies:
- Graphly’ workforce participates in data protection awareness training.
- Graphly conducts pre-employment background checks to help ensure employee reliability.
Availability and Disaster Recovery
Graphly has implemented a disaster recovery plan, which will be regularly tested. The IT systems architecture of the Graphly Service includes redundant backups of critical hardware and software components.
Data Protection Officer
Graphly has appointed a data protection officer. You may contact Graphly’s data protection officer by email at email@example.com.